We Are Benton Attorneys that Provide Effective Legal Services. We have experienced attorneys with more than 20 years of legal representation in Benton, Arkansas. We represent individuals and businesses in Benton, Bryant, Alexander, Hot Springs, Little Rock, and throughout central Arkansas in general practice matters including family law, corporate law, divorce, real estate, and more.
We're an Arkansas Real Estate, Divorce and Criminal law firm protects your freedom in Benton, Bryant, Alexander, Little Rock, Hot Springs, Saline County and Central Arkansas
At Huffman Butler, PLLC we believe above all else that your rights matter. Whether you are facing serious criminal charges, dealing with a difficult divorce or fighting to preserve your Second Amendment rights, we work tirelessly on your behalf. Our attorneys have served clients throughout central Arkansas in the areas of civil rights, social security and disability law, criminal defense and family law.
When you care about your case, pick lawyers who care just as much
If you care, then we care! When your legal rights are in jeopardy, our law firm can help. With sound counsel, our attorneys help you understand the complexities of your case and find reasonable solutions to your challenging legal troubles. At all times, you can also trust that our civil rights lawyers in Arkansas will be there for you to assert and defend your constitutional rights. We provide every client:
- Personal attention — We get to know you, listen intently to your legal problems and thoughtfully map out the most effective strategy to address your individual situation.
- Zealous advocacy — We aggressively pursue a resolution that is in your best interests. As seasoned litigators, our lawyers have the skill and knowledge necessary to effectively represent you in any courtroom, under any circumstances.
- Exceptional client care, commitment and respect — Our lawyers quickly put you at ease and treat you with the utmost respect every step of the way. We are dedicated to going the distance to provide you with the legal representation that you deserve.
- Accessible legal advice — We understand that our clients lead busy lives. Our attorneys are available by appointment in the evening and on weekends. Our office is conveniently located in Benton, but we also travel to meet clients throughout Arkansas and use technology to work with you remotely.
Solutions to your social security, criminal defense, family law and civil rights matters
When you are facing a complicated legal issue, you want Huffman Butler, PLLC on your side. We are seasoned and skilled attorneys who strive to find reasonable solutions and mutually supportive, win-win outcomes for all parties in the following areas of the law:
- Family and divorce law — We are dedicated to helping families navigate the complexities of the Arkansas legal system, while also getting results. Our lawyers are skilled in a vast array of family law matters, including divorce, alimony, child custody, child support, adoption, guardianship, prenuptial agreements and postnuptial agreements.
- Criminal defense — If you have been arrested, you need a qualified attorney to defend you. Our seasoned defense attorneys represent clients in criminal cases involving charges of murder, homicide, assault, battery, domestic violence, drug possession and distribution, driving under the influence (DUI) or driving while intoxicated (DWI), and various sex crimes.
- Social Security and Social Security Disability (SSD) — If you have a physical or mental condition that prevents you from working, we help you obtain the Social Security benefits you are entitled to receive. Our Arkansas firm is equipped to handle social security matters at the initial claim, reconsideration, hearing or appeals council levels.
- Civil rights — Federal and Arkansas civil rights laws demand that you receive equal opportunities and fair treatment in many areas of your life. Our civil rights attorneys routinely handle cases involving racial, age, disability and gender discrimination. We also defend your constitutional rights, ranging from preserving gun rights under the Second Amendment to protecting victims of police misconduct and wrongful arrest under the Fourth Amendment. If you have been discriminated against in the workplace or your constitutional rights have been infringed upon, we can help.
Contact our skilled attorneys today for a free consultation for your needs in Arkansas
For counsel with integrity and results that you can trust, contact Huffman Butler, PLLC today. Our main office hours are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and we offer flexible office hours at our convenient office location in Benton, AR. Book an appointment on our online scheduler or call 501-315-5297 to discuss your case.